Teresa Rodríguez de las Heras Ballell
Recently Added Videos
A Message from ALI President Levi on ALI’s 100th Anniversary
February 23, 2023 marks the 100th Anniversary of The American Law Institute. In celebration of this milestone, ALI President David F. Levi thanks the hard work and commitment of our membership. The work accomplished in the last century would not have been possible without the dedication of our members.
Happy 100th Anniversary, ALI!
In celebration of ALI’s 100th Anniversary on February 23, 2023, members of the ALI Council take a moment to thank ALI members for their dedication to ALI’s mission to clarify, modernize, and improve the law.
This video features the following Council members in order of appearance:
– Roberta Cooper Ramo (ALI President Emeritus), Modrall Sperling
– Diane P. Wood (ALI Director Designate), U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
– Ivan K. Fong, Medtronic
– Wallace B. Jefferson, Alexander Dubose & Jefferson
– Paul L. Friedman, U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
– Raymond J. Lohier Jr., U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
– Nathan L. Hecht, Texas Supreme Court
– Marsha E. Simms, Weil Gotshal (Ret.)
– John B. Bellinger III, Arnold & Porter
– Lee H. Rosenthal, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
Learn more at http://www.ali.org.
The Public’s Confidence in the Supreme Court
This episode brings together U.S. federal judges in a conversation about judging, and the perception of the U.S. Supreme Court in particular, because of the loss of confidence by the American people in the Court.
Principles to Guide Electoral Count Act Reform
In this episode Levi is joined by the project’s co-chairs, Bauer and Goldsmith, who explain the purpose of the project and walk through the General and Specific Principles to
John Bellinger and Diane Orentlicher: 2022 Annual Dinner
Bellinger and Orentlicher discuss the international and domestic law issues relating to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine at the 2022 ALI Annual Dinner.